· You may likewise decide not to give us “discretionary” Personal Data; however, please remember that without it, we will most likely be unable to provide you with the full scope of our administrative efforts or with the best client experience when utilizing our Services.
When bidding on our website and/or purchasing Products from ezauction.com, you could be asked to create a user account, type in your name, email, payment information, or other personal information, to assist you with your experience.
When you create an account and use the Services, including through a third-party platform, we collect any data you consent to provide directly, including:
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Website, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Website. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, We will take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we may have collected from children under age 18, please contact us.
This information is registered automatically with the visit by the own configuration or manual of each tool on the website
• When you visit, connect with, or utilize our service, we may gather, record, or create specific specialized data about you. We do so either autonomously or with the assistance of third-gathering Service Providers, including using “cookies” and other following innovations.
· We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Website. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser, and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Website and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Website and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
The information we collect includes:
Log and Usage Data. Log and usage data are service-related, diagnostic, usage, and performance information our servers automatically collect when you access or use our Website, which we record in log files. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type, settings, and information about your activity on the Website (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage, pages, and files viewed, searches and other actions you take such as which features you use), device event information (such as system activity, error reports (sometimes called ‘crash dumps’) and hardware settings).
We collect device data such as information about your computer, phone, tablet, or another device you use to access the Website. Depending on the device used, this device data may include information such as your IP address (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers, location, browser type, hardware model, Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, operating system, and system configuration information.
We process personal data to operate, improve, understand, and personalize our services. We use personal data for the following purposes:
· To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information (e.g., to help provide our Site services to you).
· To validate, confirm, verify, and track your order (including processing payment card transactions, arranging for shipping, handling returns and refunds, maintaining a record of the purchases you make, and contact you about your orders, including by telephone) or to service products you purchased from us.
· To enhance your online shopping experience, including recognizing you and welcoming you to the Site.
· To send you catalogs, information, newsletters, promotional materials, and other offerings from the Company or on behalf of our partners and affiliates.
· To communicate with you about the Services, including Service announcements, updates, or offers.
· Analyze trends to improve our website and offerings.
· To personalize and develop our site and the services we provide you and improve our offerings.
· To provide certain features or functionality of the services on the site.
· For marketing and promotions.
· To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
· To personalize your experience and deliver content and product, and services relevant to your interests.
· Respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
· To prevent illegal activity, fraud, and abuse.
· To help our site, we will be ready to serve you better.
We will not collect additional categories of Personal Data or use the Personal Data we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
As noted in the list above, we may communicate with you if you’ve provided us with the means to do so. For example, if you’ve given us your email address, we may send you promotional email offers or email you about your use of the Services. Also, we may receive a confirmation when you open an email from us, which helps us improve our services. If you do not want to receive communications from us, please indicate your preference by contacting us.
Independent service providers: We may employ other businesses and individuals to carry out our responsibilities. Examples include data analysis, marketing assistance, payment processing, content transmission, and credit risk assessment and management. These third-party service providers have access to only the personal information required to perform their functions and are prohibited from using it for any other purpose. In addition, they must process the personal information in accordance with our contractual agreements and the applicable data protection laws.
Protection of EZAuction: We aim to comply with the laws and/or with our regulatory obligations, to enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other agreements, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of EZAuction, our users, our staff or others. This includes exchanging data with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud prevention and credit risk reduction.
You can access your information, including your name, address, payment options, profile information, and transaction history, by reaching out to our support team.
Email: [email protected]
Address: 3616 W Thomas RD, Suite 2 Phoenix AZ, 85019
If you are submitting a request on behalf of another person, you must provide proof that you have been authorized by the individual to act on his or her behalf. In certain circumstances, we may ask the individual to verify his or her own identity directly with us. Please note that we may deny a request from an authorized agent that does not submit proof that they have been authorized by you to act on your behalf.
When you engage us for the Services or make inquiries about our Services, you will be requested to provide your consent to us to send promotional material to you. You may stop the delivery or “opt-out” of future promotional emails by following the specific instructions in the email you receive.
Currently, various browsers — such as Microsoft Edge, Firefox, and Safari — offer a “do not track” or “DNT” option that relies on a technology known as a DNT header, which sends a signal to Web sites visited by the user about the user’s browser DNT preference setting. EZAuction does not currently commit to responding to browsers’ DNT signals concerning the Company’s Web sites, in part because industry groups have adopted no common industry standard for DNT, technology companies, or regulators, including no consistent standard of interpreting user intent. EZAuction takes privacy and meaningful choice seriously and will make efforts to continue to monitor developments around DNT browser technology and the implementation of a standard.
· Recognize you if you sign in to use our offerings. This allows us to provide you with recommendations, display personalized content, and provide other customized features and services.
· We are keeping track of your specified preferences. This allows us to honor your likes and dislikes, such as your language and configuration preferences.
· Detecting and preventing fraudulent activity and improving security.
· We are conducting research and diagnostics to improve our offerings.
· Reporting allows us to measure and analyze the performance of our offerings.
a) Strictly Necessary Cookies:
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are often set in response to actions made by you, which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling in forms.
b) Functional cookies:
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages or by us.
c) Performance cookies:
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources to measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site.
d) Targeting cookies:
These cookies may be set through our site and used to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites.
Cookie Preferences on the website:
Our cookies allow you to take advantage of some essential and useful features. Blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of our sites. You can change your cookie preferences at any time by clicking ‘Cookie Preferences in the footer of the website.
You can also manage browser cookies through your browser settings. The ‘Help’ feature on most browsers will tell you how to remove cookies from your device, prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, how to disable cookies, and when cookies will expire. Check the support site for your browser to understand the privacy settings available to you. If you block or reject some of our cookies through your browser’s settings, you might not be able to use certain offerings that require you to sign in to an account, and some features and services may not work. You might also have to manually adjust your preferences or settings every time you visit our website.
With regards to the assortment of private information from children under the age of 13 years, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in charge. The Federal Trade Commission, United States consumer safety firm, enforces the COPPA Guideline, which defines what providers of websites and online services should do to safeguard children’s privacy and security online. For more details, Click Here or below link
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws to your data.
A. Request access to your data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and check that we are lawfully processing it.
B. Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide.
C. Request deletion of your data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason to continue processing it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons, which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
D. Object to processing your data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party). Something about your situation makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object to processing your data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information, overriding your rights and freedoms.
E. Request restriction of processing of your data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your data in the following scenarios:
If you want us to establish the data’s accuracy.
· Our use of the data is unlawful, but you do not want us to erase it.
· You need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise, or defend legal claims.
· You have objected to our use of your data, but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
F. Request the transfer of your data to you or a third party. We will provide your data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format to you or a chosen third party. Note that this right only applies to automated information; you initially provided consent for us to use or use the information to perform a contract with you.
G. Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not provide certain services to you.
· We have implemented industry-accepted administrative, physical, and technology-based security measures to protect against the loss, misuse, unauthorized access, and alteration of personal information in our systems. We ensure that any employee, contractor, corporation, organization, or vendor who has access to personal information in our systems are subject to legal and professional obligations to safeguard that personal information.
· We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI specifications.
· We use regular Malware Scanning.
· Your personal information is only accessible by a limited number of individuals who have special access privileges to such systems and are required to treat the information with strict confidentiality. In addition, the extremely sensitive/credit information of your resource is encrypted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
· We implement several security measures whenever a user gets into, submits, or accesses their information to protect your individual information.
· While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, no method of transmission over the Internet or form of electronic storage is 100 percent secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
· EZAuction prohibits unauthorized access or use of personal information stored on our servers. Such access is a violation of law, and we will fully investigate and press charges against any party that has illegally accessed the information within our systems.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a regulation that sets the guidelines for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial announcements, offers recipients to have emails ceased from being delivered to them, and spells out hard fines for violations.
· Send information, react to questions, and/or other demands or questions
· To maintain compliance with CANSPAM, we consent to the next:
· Do not use untrue or misleading subject matter or email addresses.
· Identify the concept as an advertisement in some realistic way.
· Include the physical address of our site headquarters or business
· Screen third-party email marketing services for conformity, if one can be used.
· Honor opt-out/unsubscribe demands quickly.
· Allow users to unsubscribe utilizing the link at the bottom of every email.
If anytime you want to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us by using the contact form at our website, and we’ll immediately remove you from ALL communication.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
We make no legal representation that the website or products are appropriate or available in locations outside Arizona, United States. You may access the website from outside Arizona, United States, at your own risk and initiative and must bear all responsibility for compliance with applicable foreign laws.
This website originates from Arizona, United States. The laws of Arizona, United States. Without regard to its conflict of law, principles will govern these terms to the contrary. You hereby agree that all disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Arizona, United States. Using this Website, you consent to the jurisdiction and venue of such courts in connection with any action, suit, proceeding, or claim to arise under or because of these terms. You hereby waive any right to trial by jury arising out of these terms.
If you would like to contact us to understand more about this Policy or wish to contact us concerning any matter relating to individual rights and your Personal Information, you may do so via the contact us page or call us at (602) 675-3750.
This document was last updated on September 22, 2022